ABOUT DALER ROWNEY
- Daler-Rowney is a British art materials manufacturer with a rich history dating back to 1783.
- The company was founded by George Rowney, a wigmaker who began selling pigments for wigmaking.
- Over the years, Daler-Rowney has expanded its product range to include a wide variety of art supplies, including paints, brushes, papers, and other accessories.
- Daler-Rowney has a reputation for innovation and quality.
- The company was one of the first to produce watercolor paints in tubes, and it has also been a pioneer in the development of acrylic paints and other new media. Daler-Rowney's products are used by artists of all levels, from students to professionals.