Thoovi - Premium Watercolours - Half Pans x 12 Colours - Waves
About the brand Thoovi
- Launched in 2021 , THOOVI is a new indian brand of premium paints and art meterials with a mission to empower every artist in india by providing the finest art materials at the most affordable prices.
Thoovi offers every indian artist:
1. World - class art materials made for india that both seasoned professionals and beginners can use
2 . Global art brands brought to India at affordable prices
- We have ensured our manufacturing partners follow safe and best manufacturing standards with global accreditations.
- Check out all our products on our web store (www.thooviarts.com) , on marketplaces like Amazon &Flipkart,and on our partner retail stores!
Watercolour (also called aquarelle) is a painting method where paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-based solution.
Watercolour paint consists of four main properties - watercolour pigment, gum arabic (binder to hold the pigment), honey and preservatives.
The paints are diluted using water and the tonal values will vary from dark to light depending on the water mixed with the paint.
Watercolours are known for their transparency and appear more vivid than acrylics or oils because the pigments in watercolours are in a purer form.
It also comes in handy for Plein-air artists who love painting outdoors.
Watercolour works well with other mediums like coloured pencils and inks to create mixed media composition.
Watercolours are heavily water-based, as soon as two set colours touch, they begin to bleed into each other, which makes the blending process easy.
It also gives a translucent finish.
About the Waves Palette:
- The Waves Palette is designed in such a way as to include all possible colours of the oceans, sea, and beaches.
- This palette is perfect to paint seascapes, ocean scapes, and landscapes exclusively.
- The colours can be intermixed and we can create endless color possibilities.
- This set contains 12 colours, and each pan contains approx 2.5ml in it.
- The colours are highly pigmented, vibrant & has excellent light fastness.
- Few drops of water in pans are enough to reactivate the paints.
- You can also spray some water on the pans before you start painting as they will soften up and become easier to paint.
- They are very much convenient, lightweight and portable to carry and perfect for Plein air painting (outdoor painting).
The colours available in Waves Palette are:
- Ocean Green
- Turquoise Blue
- Peacock blue
- Sea Blue
- Prussian Blue
- Malachit Green
- Cobalt Blue
- Emerald Green
- Olive Green
- Yellow Ochre