HIMI-GOUACHE PAINT-30ML CUPS X 24 COLOURS-ICE BLUE CASE
- Gouache paint is similar to watercolour, but it is opaque & a versatile medium. It is often described as an “opaque watercolour”.
- Gouache is made up of natural pigment, water and a binding agent (like gum arabic or dextrin).
- Gouache can also be used as ‘watercolours’ if diluted with water but will not look very vibrant.
- Gouache when mixed with a little and the right amount of water gives a very vibrant, rich and opaque finish to the final painting.
- Gouache is thick and dries quickly. However, even if the paint dries, it is easier to re-wet the paint, unlike acrylics, by just spraying or adding little drops of water.
- When gouache dries it gives a matte finish. It is non-shiny and non-reflective.
- The main advantage of gouache is that it can be layered and reworked, unlike watercolours.
- If there is a small mistake in the painting, it will be very difficult to correct when using watercolours because of its transparent nature.
- However, Gouache, when it dries, becomes opaque and hence it is easier to correct mistakes in gouache paintings as you can layer a darker colour over a lighter colour and vice-versa when using gouache.
- The base layer needs to be dry before you apply the next layer of paint.
- Gouache, being a versatile medium, works well on any watercolour paper with a fine texture, drawing papers (140 GSM & above), stretched canvas, MDF board, cardboard, wood & toned colour paper.
Set of 24 vibrant colours:
- The set consists of 24 vibrant colours and has 30 ml of paint in it.
Available in 4 colour cases:
- Blue case
- Green case
- Yellow case
- Ice Blue case
- These paints have awesome thick consistency which gives brilliant texture in painting.
Eco-friendly and non-toxic:
- These gouaches are made of eco-friendly paint materials. They are easily washable and non-toxic for kids to adults.
- It has a unique jelly cup design with a portable box and has an additional mixing palette too.
- The paints in each cup are very thick, highly pigmented, vibrant and creamy. It is made of high quality pigments. The colors don’t become muddy or dull. If the paint dries, you can add the water and reactivate the gouache.
Portable case with palette:
- It comes with a portable box and palette in it, which is perfect for outdoor painting. Gouache paint storage case with grid will serve as palette and portable for convenient painting experience for both indoors and outdoors.
Storage & aftercare:
- The paints once opened will tend to get dried up over time.
- And depending on the humidity, molds can sometimes form on the paints.
- Using distilled water instead of tap water and using gouache spray can help in preventing molds from forming to a larger extent.