Thoovi - Premium Watercolour Tubes - Set of 5*15ml - Shades of Primary Colours
About the brand Thoovi
- Launched in 2021 , THOOVI is a new indian brand of premium paints and art meterials with a mission to empower every artist in india by providing the finest art materials at the most affordable prices.
Thoovi offers every indian artist:
- 1. World - class art materials made for india that both seasoned professionals and beginners can use
- 2 . Global art brands brought to India at affordable prices
- We have ensured our manufacturing partners follow safe and best manufacturing standards with global accreditations.
- Check out all our products on our web store (www.thooviarts.com) , on marketplaces like Amazon &Flipkart,and on our partner retail stores!
Watercolour (also called aquarelle) is a painting method where paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-based solution.
Watercolour paint consists of four main properties - watercolour pigment, gum arabic (binder to hold the pigment), honey and preservatives.
The paints are diluted using water and the tonal values will vary from dark to light depending on the water mixed with the paint.
Watercolours are known for their transparency and appear more vivid than acrylics or oils because the pigments in watercolours are in a purer form.
It also comes in handy for Plein-air artists who love painting outdoors.
Watercolour works well with other mediums like coloured pencils and inks to create mixed media composition.
Watercolours are heavily water-based, as soon as two set colours touch, they begin to bleed into each other, which makes the blending process easy.
It also gives a translucent finish.
About the PRODUCT :
- Each tube contains 15 ml paints, which are highly pigmented and vibrant.
- Artist grade watercolours, known for its transparency and vibrancy.
- These watercolours can be used by both professional and beginner artists who love to explore the art.
- It gives endless colour possibilities when intermixed.
- The colours are highly pigmented, highly vibrant, highly solvent and supreme lightfastness.
- These watercolours are made of non-toxic additives.
- Watercolour tubes contain more glycerine binder than pans. This makes them soft and creamy, which makes them easier to mix with water.
- Tubes are perfect if you want to paint large areas. Little paint from the tubes comes a long way.
- If you squeeze out more paints onto the palette, you no longer need to clean the palette. You can easily reactivate them with water whenever you paint.
- You can also use Watercolour tubes to refill the pans.
- These colours, when mixed with white, give lovely pastel shades.
Colours available in this set:
This set contains all the primary colours which are ideal for painting landscape, sunset sky, seascape, florals and many more. By intermixing these primary colours, you will get many shades.
- Cadmium yellow
- Permanent red
- Ultramarine deep
- Ivory black
- Refer to the colour chart uploaded for more details on the pigment, transparency & lightfastness for each colour.
Check out the other different watercolour tube sets available in this category which are curated for specific artist’s needs.
These tubes are also available as individual shades in 48 colours (you can check the category - Watercolour tubes for more information).