Search for products..
THOOVI-PREMIUM WATERCOLOUR TUBES-15 ML- INDIAN YELLOW WCT105
Watercolour (also called aquarelle) is a painting method where paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-based solution.
Watercolour paint consists of four main properties - watercolour pigment, gum arabic (binder to hold the pigment), honey and preservatives.
The paints are diluted using water and the tonal values will vary from dark to light depending on the water mixed with the paint.
Watercolours are known for their transparency and appear more vivid than acrylics or oils because the pigments in watercolours are in a purer form.
It also comes in handy for Plein-air artists who love painting outdoors.
Watercolour works well with other mediums like coloured pencils and inks to create mixed media composition.
Watercolours are heavily water-based, as soon as two set colours touch, they begin to bleed into each other, which makes the blending process easy.
It also gives a translucent finish.
● Each tube contains 15 ml paints, which are highly pigmented and vibrant.
● Artist grade watercolours, known for its transparency and vibrancy.
● These watercolours can be used by both professional and beginner artists who love to explore the art.
● It gives endless colour possibilities when intermixed.
● The colours are highly pigmented, highly vibrant, highly solvent and supreme lightfastness.
● These watercolours are made of non-toxic additives.
● Watercolour tubes contain more glycerine binder than pans. This makes them soft and creamy, which makes them easier to mix with water.
● Tubes are perfect if you want to paint large areas. Little paint from the tubes comes a long way.
● If you squeeze out more paints onto the palette, you no longer need to clean the palette. You can easily reactivate them with water whenever you paint.
● You can also use Watercolour tubes to refill the pans.
● These colours, when mixed with white, give lovely pastel shades.
Colour : Indian Yellow
Category: Series 3
Pigment Information: PY139,PY42
Check the Swatch card for transparency & lightfastness details.
Also check out the other colours available in this category (total 48 individual shades)
These tubes are also available as sets of 12 x 15 ML or 5 x 15 ML (you can check the category - Watercolour Tubes sets for more information).