HIMI Paper Palette
- Its a paint palette with easy tear-off sheets (30 sheets present in each palette)
- Suitable for all paint mediums
- Available in 2 sizes and shapes:
- 260 x 260mm - Round
- 147 x 295 mm- Rectangle
What are Tear-off Paper Palettes?
- A tear-off palette is a tool used by artists to hold and mix their paints. It is called a "tear-off" palette because it usually consists of several sheets of paper that can be easily torn off as they become dirty or used up.
- The most common type of tear-off palette is a pad of disposable paper sheets that are coated with a non-stick surface. This allows the artist to easily mix their paints and then tear off the sheet when it becomes dirty or when they want to start with a fresh palette.
- Tear-off palettes are popular among artists because they are convenient, affordable, and easy to use. They are especially useful for artists who work in a variety of locations and need a portable palette that can be easily transported.
- To use a tear-off palette, an artist simply places a sheet of paper on the palette and then squeezes small amounts of paint onto the paper. They can then use a brush or palette knife to mix the colours together and create the desired hue.
- Overall, tear-off palettes are a valuable tool for artists of all skill levels. They provide a clean, easy-to-use surface for mixing paint and are an essential part of any artist's toolkit.